All 14 art Reviews

ComicCon Paris 2012 contest ComicCon Paris 2012 contest

Tres bon, mais il y a un bazooka...il est pas desarme

Venom Venom

....Don't know what to say

Deadpool Deadpool

I'm not sure why, but I feel like this is what it'd look like if he stepped into Earthworm Jim's world; pretty cool actually

Batman Batman

He's not messing around, and neither are you with this

Carnage Vs Spiderman and Venom Carnage Vs Spiderman and Venom

This... this is what I want to come out of my hands. I've been copying marvel comics myself (never trace), hoping to understand the style and be able to reproduce it in an original way.
Good stuff

Dark Knight Card Dark Knight Card

Awesome...

Omden Moden Omden Moden

Really cool, but I find the face to look flat even though it looks like you were going for a protruding mouth. Also, half a star goes to the author comment, haha

Jar Head Jar Head

The life of the henchman, fully decked out with gear yet doomed to be taken out by the love interest wearing a training bra, shorts and armed with a pistol. Nice drawing, have you made a comic book for this?

Revenant Revenant

Really cool, I've been planning on making a character very similar to this, weird. (Don't worry, won't bite your work), what programs do you use to make your comic book? I got a macbook pro lion, but have just been doing all my work old fashioned with pencil and paper.

spacebeast responds:

I drew it the normal pencil and ink way and added the colour on photoshop. When im doing the actual sequencial comic pages tho I export the pictures in to IN DESIGN or ILLUSTRATOR. If you look up standard comic page messurements on Google and simply set you illustrator/indesign page to these messurments then import your pics from PhotoShop you should be well away. failing that there are loads of free comic creator software you can download and they are pretty good. Glad you like the picture dude...

Ryuk Ryuk

Cool rendition and great character